Helping Business Owners
Do you own a small business? Then you know how challenging it can be, managing finances, employees, clients and yourself is a juggling act! Add in the prospect of investing for retirement, and you may find yourself quite exhausted.
As a business owner, you know that managing your own business takes a lot more than hard work. You need a financial plan — one that addresses financial needs and products for every stage of your business life cycle and that takes into account your personal financial goals and dreams.
Some of the areas you need to address include:
- Key Person protection
- Business succession planning
- Business protection
- Retirement plans
- Employee benefits
- And more…
How We Support You
Cody Olson has been helping businesses, employers and individual investors understand the planning processes since 1992. He possesses a deep portfolio of experience from which to draw in his consulting.
His services include:
- Benefits for their employees, medical, life, disability, long term, short term,
- Retirement planning, 401k, Simple IRA, SEPP IRA, IRA’s, defined benefit plans etc.,
- Buy/Sell planning helping put insurance & disability insurance into force for the liability portion of that planning
- Key person insurance, both life insurance and disability insurance.
- Section 162 Bonus life insurance planning- a way to get more money to key important employees,
Whatever your financial priorities are as a business owner, Integrity Financial Group has the resources and experience to help you address the areas that matter most. Call today for a complimentary consultation and begin implementing your plan for the future today.